Maha Mritunjaya Jap Puja
The great mantra, Mrityunjaya, is dedicated to Lord Shiva and originates from the Rig Veda. The literal meaning of the mantra is to worship the three-eyed God, Shiva, who sustains all living beings. Any person who is fearful of negative events, loss of fear, should undertake Maha Mrityunjaya puja. It was founded and retained as a secret by Rishi Markandeya. It is sometimes also referred to as the Rudra mantra, referring to the furious aspect of Lord Shiva.
It is the greatest mantra for:
1. Conquering and warding off untimely death.
2. Protecting the loved ones in your family from mental, emotional, and physical.
3. Health threats.
4. Long life.
5. Happiness and Prosperity (Sukh- Samriddhi) in your lives.
6. Rejuvanate and nurture your health, eliminating every type of sickness from your body.
7. It is often said that Lord Shiva is very easily pleased but more easily frenzied.
8. We, at Shubhpuja.com, consider your family as our own and swear to conduct the Paath as it should originally be done and will not adopt any shortcuts risking your family’s lives in danger.